This recipe is worked out to make 20 liters of worm tea.
- 25L bucket
- 2L worm castings
- Molasses syrup
- Aquarium air pump plus air-stone
1. Fill your bucket with 20L of water (RO or Distilled)
2. Add 2L of pure worm castings
3. Add 25 ml of molasses
4. Add air stone to bucket and let pump run for 24 hours
5. Switch off the air pump and remove the air stone
6. Use tea within 24 hours once you have finished the above process.
Be sure to use pure worm castings as available from our website https://biocast-sa.co.za/product/100-worm-castings-2/ to make your own worm tea to get the best results possible.