Worm Tea – 5L
Worm tea can be applied in two ways, directly into soil or as a foliage spray. Benefits of worm tea include:
- Pathogens cannot infect the plants because the potential infection sites are already dominated and occupied by beneficial microbes.
- Nutrients and food in the tea encourages good microorganisms to grow.
- Nutrients are retained on leafs and are released slowly, being available to the plant with time. This improves plants health and nutrition.
- Depth of root grow is increased. Stronger roots means stronger plants, with deeper access to nutrients and water.
- Decomposition of dead organic material and toxins are increased.